Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fences Make Good Neighbors

I do not like donkeys on my land
I do not like them on my sand
I do not like them on my lawn
I will not like them 'til they're gone!














I do not like my neighbors near
I do not like their donkey gear
I do not like their donkey ruts
I will never like their donkey ... brays [ha]























I thought I liked the donkeys once
In great masses, in fact, abundance
But that was fifteen miles away
Where my neighbors do not stay





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Resources Used to Create This Blog

Add To Any ::Subscribe & Share Options::
Blog Templates ::Best Blogger Templates::
Blogger Stop ::Packed with Design Tips::
Poodwaddle ::gadgets for your site::
Smashing Magazine ::a motherload of stuff::
Cool Tricks 'N Tips ::Great Blogger Tips::

Site Design * Tips & Tricks * Resources * Inspiration

Beemp3 ::MP3 Search Site::
Embed It ::Embed Any Document or File Anywhere::
Mindzilla ::FavIcon Grabber::
Nifty Map ::Visitor Map::
Web Hosting ::current 'Top 10' web hosting companies::
Ziddu ::File Hosting::
CodeFisher ::Java scripts & other goodies::
Shairbrain ::Web Design Magazine::
Iniwoo ::Graphic Resources::
Wisdump
Your Minis ::Customizable Widgets::
Freeware Files ::Windows Resources::
Online Image Editor ::free editor::

Playing for Change Project

GET THE PFC VIDEO WIDGET

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP